Saturday, July 12, 2008

Move on

After some moody and stressful weeks, I finally settle down but I am still not prepared for the next semester. The next semester is going to commence... tomorrow. I had been through so many difficulties, obstacles, and I cant tell u, unless u are dead, these problems will keep coming after u.

Something just went bad. My relationship with YH had reached a stagnant, somethings went wrong somewhere. I tried to befriend with him but he just pushed it away. Why? Lol. I am sure it got something to do with me. I think most of the problems would be from me. What should I do now? Argghh.. go and apologise to a person who branded me "fucker" all the time? I don like to correct anyone. Just not me.

A few months ago, a girl had been staying away from me. I know, my attitude always cause me a lot of problems. I had try to change, adapt, accommodate to every1 around me. CY had advised me, sometime, as a human, I nid to let other people know where is my limit. Me, a person who born to be tidak-apa attitude, cost me big time.

I had been thking for quite a long period wat had hit me. The solution is I need God. I am nothing without Him, I need his guidance. I can tell from my experience. I never felt so helpless b4. It is time to move on.. with God.

No comments: